About Me

My name is Sara and I am on the quest for a better me! I was banded on May 23, 2012. Come join along and help me stay accountable!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Officially playing the waiting game!

So, a week and a half ago, I did the "psych consult" and nutritional consult as required by my insurance.  The psych consult was kind of a joke.  $35 copay for literally a 4 minute q & a session.  Basically, since I don't hear voices in my head, have never been hospitalized with mental health issues and have never attempted suicide, I'm good.  I was so worked up about it, it was actually kind of a let down.

Anyway, the psych doc said he'd turn in my paperwork last week.  I called today just to follow up with my doctor's office to make sure they'd gotten everything.  They got it last week and have already turned it in!  I'm officially in the waiting zone!  I'm so bad at waiting.  I more than meet the BMI requirements, but am a little hesitant because my doc is trying to pull off sending in my ww records for my supervised diet.  He seems to think it will work - I have my fingers crossed!

So that's all for right now, I spent most of the weekend reading other people's blogs (I'm slightly OCD in that I have to go back to the beginning and read them ALL) and neglected some of my reports / notes for work.  OOPS.  So tonight is a catch up night, I have LOTS of paperwork to do (the definite down side of health care).



3 comments:

  1. i totally understand the waiting game! Hopefully you will hear back soon and be onto the next step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

    New follower - http://www.andreasweightlossjourney.com/

    ReplyDelete