1. I will buy clothes in a normal store (and at the same time, cut up my Lane Bryant card)
2. I will be able to find boots that fit my GIANT calves. They are probably my least "fatty" part of my body, but are just huge and even special order expensive boots don't fit :-(
3. I will be able to sit comfortably in any chair without having to hold my elbows and squeeze my thighs to prevent "spillage" to other chairs.
4. I will be able to do any adventurous "excursion" I want, without having to worry about safety checks for weight limits. I want to scuba, to white water raft, to zip line, and possibly even sky dive - none of which are available to me right now.
There is a new underground zip line in my town - Unfortunately it carries the following stipulation Participant weight guidelines are 55 to 275 pounds. Participants WILL be weighed in a private setting before zipping. If you do not meet the weight requirement, you will be given a 6 month rain check to return at a later visit. So... guess what I'm doing when I see the 260's - I'm giving myself some room for clothes :-)
5. I will be able to go to the bathroom in a public restroom without having to "do-si-do" around the door and the toilet - I feel gross having to touch all parts of the way-to-small stalls!
6. I will be able to sit in my car and put my hand on the bottom of the steering wheel without it also resting on my stomach - My legs are too short, and my stomach is too large!
7. I will be able to shave certain areas of body hair without having to lift, separate and pretty much become a contortionist.
8. I will be able to paint my own toenails. Right now, I could get maybe one or two, but the stomach and thighs meet and make it nearly impossible!
9. I will not be the "fat-friend."
10. I will feel comfortable enough with me, and love me enough to maybe be comfortable enough to get out and meet new people that will love me!